Search






Haven't posted in a while when i had promised myself to be more consistent this year. But oh well, today is my birthday, I hit 25 years old. i dunno how to feel about it, feels like last year i was entering my 20's and here i am today, half way through it. Very last year of bachelor degree then doing my masters in Brussels, if everything goes as planned! Anyway, i don't have much to say, today is a pretty chill day, it's clear and sunny outside. have a bit of uni work to dive in but tomorrow i am brunching with my closest friends to celebrate me. 

I don't want to make any promises, because i will probably not stick to them, but i am not giving up blogging, will be back from time to time, here and there to share some thought or what not. we're nearing the end of this year and this decade, i dunno how was 2019 for you, but i hope the last few days of it will be smooth and sweet to you all! 

Happy holidays, and happy born day to me! 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

CONTACT ME

Inquiries: ruthnoemibendel@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow

Instagram