Search




i don't know about where you live but it is officially spring today and this feels amazing. the sun, the warmth are things i had missed, i also had missed stepping out and not dreading to freeze my arse off. it's soon time for me switch up my clothes rack to more lightweight and thin materials. what else can i update you about?! the sunny and warmer days got me in a mood to buy stuff; all the clothes you see me wearng on the collage above i have thrifted about a week or two ago. i'll be spending a whole week in Paris with some badass friends of mine in april and i have an scandinavian interrail waiting for me this july. in the meantime i'm focusing on uni work (exams are in june, so better start revising now) and looking for a new apartment with new roomies. oh! and i am challenging myself to blog more often because i have so many things i want to share out there. hope y'all well and see v soon! 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

CONTACT ME

Inquiries: ruthnoemibendel@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow

Instagram