Search








today marks my twenty-third year on this earth. i was born December 7th 1994 at exactly 4am sharp. i am my mums first born and only daughter. twenty-two was kind of a rollercoaster for me. so much has happened may it was good or bad, lots of happenings that opened my eyes, got me even angrier, or brought me joy. but overall twenty-two strengthened my activism, my feminist believes, the friendships that came along or were already there. twenty-three is kicking off pretty nicely and i cannot wait to see what i'll be accomplishing, what will help me grow and learn more that my previous year. to more activism, pleasure, joy and laughter this twenty-third year of life. happy bornday to me 🎉

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

CONTACT ME

Inquiries: ruthnoemibendel@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow

Instagram